To book an appointment with Dr. Sogge or a member of Ottawa River Psychology Group
book online in Jane
OR see below:
- If you need more information do feel free to email us at email@example.com or call the administrator at Ottawa River Psychology Group at 613-656-3331 or fax us at 613-691-0589
- If you are ready to schedule an appointment, then you may book a time for your appointment by clicking here to Book Now or in the right column on this webpage.
- Prepare to save time in your first session by printing out and reviewing the Client Information & Consent to Treatment Assessment and the Privacy Forms. Before coming in for mindfulness based interventions, check on your Mindfulness Self Efficacy here. Please upload all of these forms to your profile in the Jane appointment booking system.
- Provide consent for us to communicate with your other healthcare providers with this Release of Information form.
Your Consultation Time
- Dr Sogge will see you in a secure online environment either in an encrypted Zoom room or on the secure video platform of the Jane appointment system.
- When Dr. Sogge resumes seeing clients in person she will meet with you in her private consultation room at 9 Lewis Street, Ottawa, ON, at the scheduled time. To help yourself prepare for the work we will do together, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- 1 hour parking is available on the street outside our offices.
- Click here for a map to the Dr. Sogge’s office.
- Payment is due at the time of service. You may pay by cash, cheque or credit card through mail, calling the Ottawa River Psychology Group office, on our Jane online booking system, or in response to our electronic invoice sent from the Jane system.
- There will be a small rate increase on January 1, 2021 (see notice below). Please contact the administrator at Ottawa River Psychology Group for more information. Dr Sogge’s fees are competitive with those of other psychologists in the Ottawa area. Even with the increase as of January 1, 2021 Dr Sogge’s fees are on par with the rate per hour recommended by the Ontario Psychological Association in 2011.
- Most services are covered by most private health insurance plans. I also see individuals for confidential services on a private pay basis. I no longer accept new WSIB or Worker’s Compensation clients as of November 1, 2020.
- Although research shows psychological services are related to improved healthcare outcomes and decreased health costs, these services are not covered by OHIP.
- Ottawa River Psychology Group provides electronic receipts for you to submit for reimbursement from private insurance plans.
- Groups range between $500-$1500 depending on length and frequency of course sessions. Typical groups are between 6 and 8 sessions at 90-180 minutes per session, depending on the topic. Maximum group size is 12.
- Psychological assessments range between $900 and $3500 depending on the type and complexity of the assessment and tests required.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OCTOBER 17, 2020
As of January 1, 2021 after four years of no fee increases, fees for Dr. Sogge will increase by $25. Services will be billed at $250.00 CAD per clinical hour for individual services. Check with Ottawa River Psychology Group for costs on services from associate psychologists and psychotherapists.
Fees for services delivered by our Graduate Practicum Associates supervised by Dr Sogge or other registered psychologists will be billed at a REDUCED FEE of $100.00 per session.