Supervision & Consultation
- Dr. Kimberly Sogge C.Psych. is an approved supervisor for the University of Ottawa doctoral program in clinical psychology. If you are a doctoral student in clinical or counselling psychology, and you are seeking supervised practicum experience please contact Dr. Sogge, Clinical Director at the Ottawa River Psychology Group, after speaking with your doctoral practicum coordinator at your home university.
- Other clinicians at Ottawa River Psychology Group are also able to accept Master’s and Doctoral level practicum students on a PRN basis. See the Ottawa River Psychology Group webpage for contact information for other clinicians.
- Dr. Sogge offers CPO supervision to psychologists who are completing their supervised practice year in her specific areas of declared competency. Ph.D. candidates who wish to apply for supervised practice to see clients with Dr. Sogge or the Ottawa River Psychology Group may send a C.V. with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sogge provides clinical supervision for those who are members or in the process of becoming members of the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO) as per the latest CPO standards.
- Dr. Sogge provides clinical consultation for therapists who are not members of the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- Dr. Sogge offers professional workshops and training upon request.